How to download your panorama from Google Street View
This article shows an easy way to download your original 360° panorama from Google Street View.
- First, open your panorama in Google Maps and copy the URL.
- Then, download and open Street View Download 360.
- Select the location where you want to save the panorama by clicking the folder icon on the right.
- Paste the URL of the Street View panorama you copied in Google Maps. Select the resolution you want to download.
- Click Download Panorama. The downloaded panorama will be saved in the selected folder and will also be shown in the app.
- You can use the buttons below the image to show it in the folder, open it in the integrated 360° viewer or on Google Street View.